The developer is behind the Skylanders franchise and recent Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot games
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- Microsoft said the deal makes for 'a substantially different transaction under UK law.'
- The sequel will debut with modernized versions of every original 'Modern Warfare 2' (2009) multiplayer map.
- This is the first time Activision has let players carry unlockable CoD items between mainline games.
- The lawsuit is actually being brought by one individual, a serial litigant with no history with NetEase.
Microsoft will bring Call of Duty and its PC games to a cloud service you’ve probably never heard ofThe 10-year Boosteroid deal follows similar agreements and is intended to ease antitrust concerns.
- A recent legal filing says the game will be phased out after 'Warzone Mobile' comes out.