In case you need it spelled out for you -- and some of you most certainly do -- Nintendo is now offering updated safety information for use of the Wii Remote. In a mass emailer titled "Important Safety Information for Playing Wii," Nintendo offers the following tips:
- "Wear the wrist strap when using the Wii Remote." Sure, as long as it doesn't break.
- "Do not let go of the remote during game play. For example, in a game like Wii Sports bowling, the ball is thrown by simply releasing the B Button on the remote, not by letting go of the remote!" You listening Tyler?
- Stay at least "three feet" away from the television and other objects.
[Thanks, Michael F. and everyone who sent this in]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller