For your efforts we'll repay you with a brand new Nintendo Wii, provided by the WMExperts store.
Here are the rules (and some suggestions on how to win our favor):
- You may only enter this specific contest once, but you can enter it with as many mascot entries as you like. You can create a whole family of mascots, or just one.
- These have to be production quality. In other words, don't send us an outline or sketch you did on a napkin, or a 30-second MS Paint mockup. We want to see some effort!
- Suggestion: if you're only sending one mascot, try sending multiple poses. If you're sending a bunch of mascots and can't do multiple poses, send them in a pose that's easy to use for a variety of scenarios.
- Preferred in vector formats, but rasterized images are ok, too.
- Keep the mascot theme relevant! We don't have any need for a cartoon hippopotamus mascot, you know?
- Do not use trademarked or copyrighted materials. Note how our character's name is Sonny, not Sony?
- The grand prize (Wii, NTSC) is open to international entrants.
- Contest is open until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, May 6th.
- Send your entries to us at contest [AT] engadget.com. Make sure you put "MASCOT" in the title of your email. Attachments are cool.