It's been a whirlwind week of all things Nokia for our Engadget crew here in Helsinki, Finland. With a (nearly) all access pass to the company's glass House in Espoo, we brought you a very candid, very live Q&A with CEO Stephen Elop -- recorded for posterity with the Lumia 920 -- as well as in-depth proofs of that handset's game-changing rear camera module. From side-by-side low light comparison shots with other leading smartphones to optical image stabilization tests and even a peek behind the Finnish outfit's R&D practices, we've got it all. So, if you haven't had time to catch up with this flurry of pre-launch news from behind the blue velvet rope, now's your chance. Just click on past the break for the full recap.
Engadget visits Nokia House wrap-upSee all photos
- From the lab: Lumia 920 image stabilization and 808 drop test at Nokia R&D (video)
- From the lab: Lumia 920 low-light shootout with Nokia 808, iPhone 5, HTC One X and Galaxy S III
- iPhone 5 and Nokia Lumia 920 face off with image stabilization test (hands-on video, updated with Galaxy S III and HTC One X)
- The Engadget Interview (captured with Lumia 920): Nokia CEO Stephen Elop on WP8 and beyond
- Visualized: Nokia's Asha 308, 309 in-house lunchtime launch
- Engadget Live: 'Ask me anything' Q&A with Nokia CEO Stephen Elop
- Hands-on with Nokia's Asha 308 and 309 (video)
- Engadget visits Nokia House, walks down memory lane (video)
- Engadget Live: Join us at 4AM ET for an 'ask me anything' Q&A with Nokia CEO Stephen Elop!
- Visualized: 808 PureView display at Nokia's flagship store