Last week we put a Slingbox Tuner on the block to give away, and today we've got us a winner! JD Schut's the man going home with one of these suckers, but we've got more. For example, today we're hooking you up with the new Slingbox AV, the Slingbox designed for set-top box or DVR users. We want to give it to you, but first you've got to leave us a comment telling us what kind of box you're currently using which you plan to hook this thing into. (Don't be shy, you can tell us if you hate it, too.) You'll have until next Wednesday (the 11th), then we'll pick the winner at random, assuming s/he follows the rules:
- You may enter other Engadget contests, however...
- You may only enter this contest once; if you enter more than once on this particular contest post you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) You may enter future Engadget relaunch giveaway contests though!
- You can only win once. (If you win and then try to go for a second prize during our relaunch giveaways, you'll be automatically disqualified, etc.)
- This contest is open to the US only, sorry!
- You will be shipped your AV when all the contests are up, so sit tight!