Here at the TUAW giveaway headquarters near Denver, Colorado, we get a lot of fun items to give away to readers. So many, in fact, that sometimes we neglect to give away some of the items until they reappear from the bottom of a pile.
With sincere apologies to the wonderful folks at Fusion of Ideas, that's what actually happened to the four StealthArmor for iPhone 4 kits they sent to us. For iPhone 4 owners who want to resolve the "grip 'o death" issues without an Apple bumper, StealthArmor provides a classy solution.
Each of the four kits we have to give away comes with a set of parts. There's a nano-fusion scratch-resistant screen protector, a set of custom-cut corner and side bezel pieces, and then an industrial-grade back cover. Unlike the bumper and most cases that are on the iPhone 4 protection market, StealthArmor adds very little weight and bulk to your device -- but does add a lot of protection. The kits also come with complete installation instructions, although you might want to view the video (above) before attempting the install.
The four kits we're giving away are each a bit different:
- Matte White back with clear corner and side bezel pieces
- Carbon Fiber back with brushed aluminum corner and side bezel pieces
- Woodgrain back with clear corner and side bezel pieces
- Tungsten back with brushed aluminum corner and side bezel pieces
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us which of the four StealthArmor kits listed above you'd like to win.
- The comment must be left before midnight on Sunday, August 1st, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Four winners will be selected. All will receive one Fusion of Ideas StealthArmor for iPhone 4, valued at $35.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.