Just a quick reminder that the Xbox Live Indie Games Summer Uprising has officially begun. The final two games have been chosen by the community, making for a total of ten new games to be released over the coming two weeks. A new title will be released every weekday, starting today with side-scrolling slasher Raventhorne.
Each game in the promotion will cost $3, with the $1 exceptions of Battle High: San Bruno and Cute Things Dying Violently. You can see each game in action in the trailer above and find the complete release schedule after the break.
- Mon Aug 22 – Raventhorne
- Tues Aug 23 – Battle High: San BrunoWed
- Aug 24 – Cute Things Dying Violently
- Thurs Aug 25 – T.E.C. 3001
- Fri Aug 26 – Doom and Destiny
- Mon Aug 29 – Take Arms
- Tues Aug 30 – SpeedRunner HD
- Wed Aug 31 – Train Frontier Express
- Thurs Sept 1 – Chester
- Fri Sept 2 – Redd: The Lost Temple