- We all were in the midst of the real names on the forums scandal, including the accidental leakage of the emails of everyone who complained to the ESRB. There's only been a few other posts in my time that have had more impact on such a large scale as the ones concerning that scandal.
- Another round of Cataclysm beta invites were due out soon.
- Mike Gray looked at the engineering profession in Cataclysm.
- The Cataclysm screenshot of the day was of Gilneas (I think, maybe T.B.).
- Ghostcrawler was still posting.
- The Breakfast Topic asked what constituted canon in WoW lore.
- Preminition got the first U.S. Alone in the Darkness achievement.
- Allie talked about how to get your blog crashed by WoW.com (our identity at the time).
- Wowhead added some hunter features.
- We published a strategy guide for Mother Shahraz.
- Daniel Whitcomb asked if the World of Warcraft really is World of Diablo.
- Patch 2.2 hit the PTRs.
- Tigole had some comments on the original ZA.
- New loot cards came out for WoW TCG.
- MazzleUI's was examined, but by a different Matt than today's Mat.
I know there are ways to determine 'total time played' on a character, but is there any means of finding out when a character was created?