Waiting on line in advance of an Apple product launch doesn't sound like the best way to spend a weekend, but unless you queued up, it's quite possible you're still bumming around with a perfectly good, but now last-generation iPhone. There's a glimmer of hope, however. The folks at Spigen have given us a pair of iPhone 6 handsets so two lucky Engadget readers can get their early adoption underway. And to help keep that pricey bit of smartphone tech safe and sound, Spigen has also included all five colors of its Neo Hybrid Metal case to go with each phone. These slim protective shells have interchangeable Dia-Cut aluminum frames paired with a soft, yet grippy material to provide shock and impact absorption. There aren't any lines to suffer here, just head on down to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning an iPhone 6 and complete set of Neo Hybrid Metal cases.
Winners: congratulations to Malcolm H. of New Orleans, LA and Micah R. of Edmund, OK.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) iPhone 6 (MG5D2LL/A, Gold, 64GB - GSM/T-Mobile) and five (5) Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal cases (silver, red, blue, gold, space gray).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Spigen, Apple and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until September 24th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!