Few things in today's digitally dependent world can measure up to the panic when you've forgotten to charge your devices -- short of leaving home without them. It's always wise to have a backup plan, though, for when those juice levels drop and we've got a selection of power and connectivity minded goodies lined up for today's giveaway. TYLT has provided a selection of its colorful, design-centric products that will keep your battery levels high and your ears happy. This package includes the ENERGI+ Backpack (which doubles as a mobile charging station), along with a variety of adapters, connectors and its TUNZ Bluetooth speaker and headphones. For those NFC-enabled commuters, there's even the Capio universal smartphone car mount and charger. This rainbow of tech flavors is headed to one lucky Engadget reader this week, so just head on down to the Rafflecopter widget below and it could be yours.
Winner: congratulations to Qiyu L. of Atlanta, GA.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive a TYLT accessory package including: one (1) ENERGI+ Backpack, one (1) TUNZ Bluetooth Speaker, one (1) ENERGI 5K+ Battery Pack, one (1) ENERGI 2K Travel Charger, one (1) TUNZ Stereo Headset, one (1) CAPIO Car Mount w/NFC, one (1) Y-Charge 4.2 Dual USB Car Charger, two (2) Syncable-Duo Cables and one (1) N-FLIGHT Airplane Headphone Adapter.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. TYLT and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 19th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!