What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Can't stop the Hearthstone. Also playing Mario Kart 8 with buddies.
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): In the interests of staying current, I'll be playing plenty of Mega Man X: Command Mission, El Viento, and likely a little big of Evolve. In all of these games I will be listening to the Sanford and Sons theme. Automatically makes Mega Man more dramatic.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): 3D After Burner 2 and Brandish: The Dark Revenant. Seems like a good pairing.
- Earnest Cavalli (Twitch): On the one hand, Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm liking it much more after starting over. On the other hand, a game that I can't talk about, but I can point out that it features Satan getting punched in the face.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): Towerfall. I said ALWAYS and I meant it.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): I'm finally, finally, FINALLY playing A Link Between Worlds probably.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): MORE DRAGON AGE.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): Lots of Evolve. And maybe a little Persona Q.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): Still stuck in this Persona Q. But Q-ing is what us British excel at.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): You ever hear of a card game called BANG!? (Also, not my emphasis - that's literally how it's spelled, caps, exclamation point and all) Well anyway, turns out there's a Blizzard Heroes of the Storm version out. A card game version of a MOBA that JUST entered beta. I'm down.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): A pun-laden RPG that I don't think I'm allowed to talk about yet. But there are puns. Also might give that Evolve a try. #TeamEggs
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): [...]
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): Wrapping up Game of Thrones: Episode One and probably getting sucked back into the vacuum of space with my VR-powered copy of Elite: Dangerous.