It's the hump day of seasons, as it were, and soon many of us will be trying to make up for overindulgence during the dark days of winter. Not to worry, Moov is a fitness wearable that can help you get back in shape using AI technology and motion-tracking in addition to basic activity stats. That extra info transforms the Moov app into your own personal fitness coach, delivering commentary and advice to help fine-tune your workout in real-time. Custom experiences include running, swimming, boxing and cardio workouts, with more on the way to cover yoga, golf and cycling. Strap them on your ankle or shoe for details on cadence and landing impact or put them on each wrist to track the speed and power behind your punches. Moov has provided us with three sets of trackers for a trio of lucky Engadget readers this week to help burn those accumulated calories or simply improve on an existing workout. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning a pair of these wearables along with a digital coach to help you look good and feel good.
Winners: congratulations to Matt P. of Canton MI., Scott R. of Lafayette LA. and Darren P of Gahanna OH.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three (3) winners will each receive two (2) Moov fitness trackers.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Moov and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until February 18th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!