Workouts and wired headphones can be a dicey business, so finding a wireless option to fit your regimen should be a top priority -- a mid-run tangle on a treadmill could end up flinging you and your phone to the ground. You'll probably be sweating buckets, too, if you're doing it right. Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson's very own SMS Audio checked all those boxes for its Wireless Sport series of on-ear and in-ear headphones, so you won't have to worry about those things if you're on the court, at the gym or out in the wild. Both pairs are IPX4 rated to deal with the waterworks and with 8-10 hours on a charge, you may run out of juice before they do. Both units also have easy to reach controls so you can manage that playlist or
take ditch those important calls while burning some calories. This week, we have two bundles including one of each style, so that two lucky Engadget readers can keep the vibe alive and push on into the zone. Just head down to the Rafflecopter widget for up to three chances at scoring one of these SMS Audio Wireless Sports headphone packages.
Winners: congratulations to Rich B. of Colorado Springs CO, and Peter F. of Las Vegas NV.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each one (1) pair of SMS Audio In-Ear Wireless Sport headphones and one (1) pair of On-Ear Wireless Sport headphones.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. SMS Audio and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until March 4th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!