Drones are here to stay, so if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. InterDrone, the International Drone Conference and Exposition is coming up in September in Las Vegas and it will be the ultimate one stop shop for all things UAV. There will be over 100 panels, classes and keynotes to check out, along with drone building and flying conferences. 3DRobotics' Chris Anderson will be on hand for the keynote address, so it's not surprising that InterDrone provided us with a 3DR IRIS+ for one lucky Engadget reader this week. This quadcopter, once fitted with a GoPro and gimbal kit, will give you an eye in the sky, with modes for standard flight, hover and follow-along. The laws regarding flight may still be a grey area for some, but that's where events like InterDrone come in handy, especially if you're gearing up for commercial use. For now, you just need to head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this IRIS+ quadcopter. After that, the sky's the limit.
Winner: congratulations to Tyler M. of Mississauga, ONT.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) 3DRobotics IRIS+ Personal Drone UAV Quadcopter.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until July 15th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!