If you're dealing with stacks of digital content for your home or small office, it helps to have a centralized place to store and access it 24-hours a day. QNAP's TS-251+ two-bay turbo NAS is more than just basic storage, though, it can wirelessly stream multimedia files via DLNA, AirPlay or Bluetooth and supports movies in Full HD with 7.1 surround sound through HDMI. There's a remote, too. On top of that, it can run multiple virtual machines with Windows, Linux, UNIX or Android-based software and serve as a Surveillance Station recorder. We're giving away a TS-251+ NAS to one lucky Engadget reader this week. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning.
Winner: Congratulations to Aaron L. of Pleasant Grove, UT!a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) QNAP TS-251+ two-bay NAS (drives not included).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until December 4th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!