The twin-stick shooter has resurfaced again, and has returned to the download space -- as an XBLA and PSN game. IGN saw this new version at GDC, noting that even though the game has existed for years, it's in a very early state again as a result of a newly rebuilt engine, with the HUD, many enemies, and even some basic gameplay elements like dropoff locations for rescued non-zombie animals yet to be implemented.
Will we ever get to destroy undead penguins? In a game, we mean?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One