The news (and the choice language) was hurled out at a rapid pace during today's T-Mobile UnCarrier event. In case you missed any of the proceedings, we've got you covered with a full rundown just past the break. From the initial LTE markets to handset launches and details surrounding Big Magenta's phone plans, all of the particulars on what the carrier looks to "unleash" are here for your perusal.
Liveblog, hands-on posts and official phone announcements:
- Live from T-Mobile's UnCarrier event!
- T-Mobile LTE speed tests on Note II, HTC One and iPhone 5
- T-Mobile's iPhone 5 gets official: we go hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 expected to launch on T-Mobile on May 1st
- iPhone 5 coming to T-Mobile April 12th, 4S and 4 available in 'select markets'
- BlackBerry Z10 live on T-Mobile website: $100 down payment or $532 up front
UnCarrier details and other news:
- Existing iPhone 5 handsets cannot have AWS support enabled, but Apple's shipping the new A1428 carrier-unlocked on April 12th
- T-Mobile's iPhone will not ship with WiFi Calling enabled, but it'll probably come in time
- iPhone 5 cost comparison: $649 from Apple, $579 from T-Mobile
- T-Mobile handsets will remain network locked, can be freed when the device is yours
- T-Mobile: if you buy a phone with 'UnCarrier' and cancel, you own it -- but can trade it in
- T-Mobile says its iPhone 5 has HSPA+ on AWS bands, HD Voice
- T-Mobile details its no-contract Simple Choice plans: starting at $50/month for unlimited talk, text and 500MB unthrottled data
- T-Mobile lights up LTE in seven markets nationwide
- T-Mobile's Sonic 2.0 mobile hotspot revealed, brings LTE-powered WiFi to the masses