Cellphone ignites fire, severely burns owner

We're a bit heavy-hearted to report the news, but it would appear a 59 year old man by the name of Luis Picaso was severely burned when a cellphone in his pocket caught fire and consumed his hotel room. Over half of Luis's body is said to be severely burned; damages to the building totaled over $75,000. Other details are still slim -- like what kind of phone and battery he was using -- but suffice it to say, be careful with your batteries both in the way you use and handle them, as well as the kind you buy. That extra $10 you spend for a first party batt might be worth the cash in the long run (unless it's a Sony, har har).