I'd also like to know when everybody allegedly started to prefer one-shot comics to those with a story arc? Personally, I love both types. I also enjoy recurring themes and "inside" jokes. I do try to feature comics that stand well on their own, but I'm not going to omit something good just because it doesn't appeal to everyone.
- Cru the Dwarf: Bedsheet Bump in the Night and the rather comical Brain Freeze that ensues.
- Experience Points: Vincent has his hands full with gear disputes, an overactive imagination, and the new iPhone Armory app that's acting a bit strangely.
- Flintlocke vs. the Horde: The Showdown, part 22.
- LFG: #270.
- Monkey Punchers: Turning Point.
- Kuo: Chapter 3, Kobold's Ambition 6.
- WoW eh: Milk: It'll Do Your Body Good. I love that last frame especially!
- Teh Gladiators: Fight it, Papa!
- NPC: Speciesists. The cats write a forum post in to Blizzard with some, er, suggestions, and Blizz Responds. I love these kitties!
- NoObz: NoobyNoob.
- The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf: Hail the One True King. Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read this! In fact, I think I've learned instinctively to put the cup down before I start reading this one. I recommend reading it over a few times, because the awesomeness doesn't fade. Side Note: Not WoW related, but totally kitty and MJ related, from The Adventures of Ebenezer and Snooch.
It is NSFW. I debated whether or not to include it, but decided to in the end. If you dislike strong language of a questionable nature, frequently allow your language filters to run, generally keep global channels turned off, can't understand the NoObz humor brand, and are known for not being able to laugh at yourself, your situation, or something that you do, then I advise you not to bother. If you do, and you don't like it, go comment over there. Understanding the World of Warcraft Using Super Mario Brothers.
Cru: I didn't forget you last week! You just hadn't updated at the time I compiled the list.
While it might seem that I get my dedicated self up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morn just for all of you guys, (sentence trails off). As such, comics that update on Sunday may not get featured until the next week.