Last week's Funnies had quite the commenter turnout! To add my two cents (sorry, Canadian money), I would like to point out that despite the name of this column, web comics do not actually have to be funny to be included. Serious submissions, especially when coupled with stellar artwork, are always welcome. Incidentally, the name of this column was probably created just to confuse you.
I'd also like to know when everybody allegedly started to prefer one-shot comics to those with a story arc? Personally, I love both types. I also enjoy recurring themes and "inside" jokes. I do try to feature comics that stand well on their own, but I'm not going to omit something good just because it doesn't appeal to everyone.
- Cru the Dwarf: Bedsheet Bump in the Night and the rather comical Brain Freeze that ensues.
- Experience Points: Vincent has his hands full with gear disputes, an overactive imagination, and the new iPhone Armory app that's acting a bit strangely.
- Flintlocke vs. the Horde: The Showdown, part 22.
- LFG: #270.
- Monkey Punchers: Turning Point.
- Kuo: Chapter 3, Kobold's Ambition 6.
- WoW eh: Milk: It'll Do Your Body Good. I love that last frame especially!
- Teh Gladiators: Fight it, Papa!
- NPC: Speciesists. The cats write a forum post in to Blizzard with some, er, suggestions, and Blizz Responds. I love these kitties!
- NoObz: NoobyNoob.
- The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf: Hail the One True King. Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read this! In fact, I think I've learned instinctively to put the cup down before I start reading this one. I recommend reading it over a few times, because the awesomeness doesn't fade. Side Note: Not WoW related, but totally kitty and MJ related, from The Adventures of Ebenezer and Snooch.