It's a thrifty list this week, but with three from NPC and a newbie to the list, you should still have a fair amount to read. Disgraph is set to start updating again, Cru is on a break, and Kuo is being delayed due to studies. Flintlocke vs. the Horde has officially ended, Shakes and Fidget was shut down awhile ago, and I'm missing my Scout Report pretty hard. Just throwing that out there.
Now that that it's Sunday morning and you know where your comics are, carry on!
- The Secret Meeting. Dark Legacy Comics.
- Experience Points has posted quite a few updates on a new story arc. I recommend starting with this one, which was linked last week, and then shuffling forward on your own.
- GU Comics: Call it Research.
- The latest LFG is quite interesting. I don't know if I'm more perplexed by his decision not to put on pants, or if I'm mostly nervous about his eyes in the last panel.
- Coercer has pointed out a comic I haven't listed before called Beyond the Tree. Check it out, and next week I'll start posting from the latest rather than the first. Thanks for the tip!
- NoObz: Undercover.
- NPC: 5 Pounds of Turkey Livers and Bink Quits WoW? and finally, Picked On.
- Teh Gladiators: Face Off!
- There will be no Road to BlizzCon this year! Still, if you're nostalgic or you missed it, now is as good a time as any to catch up.
- WoW eh: Dual-Speculating. I love this one! Particularly diabolical. You should also note that World of Warcraft eh?'s first store has been opened, and there is artwork to be had!
- Check out the latest from Two Lumps: the Adventures of Ebenezer and Snooch.