A new round of hotfixes to patch 4.0.6 were just released over at the official WoW
blog. The changes are primarily fixes or nerfs to the heroic Valiona and Theralion
encounter in the Bastion of Twilight
. A few of the nerfs appear to balance the fight for the heroic 10-man version, while others are all-around nerfs to the damage in the fight.
Another change fixes the ressurrection of players in the Twin Peaks
and Battle for Gilneas
Patch 4.0.6 Hotfixes - February 25
Dungeons & Raids
Bastion of Twilight
- Blackout will no longer hit players sent down to the Twilight Zone by either Valiona or Theralion.
- Collapsing Twilight Portal should no longer close faster when a person uses it while on Heroic difficulty. It now has a set duration.
- Devouring flame maximum damage has been reduced.
- Theralion's damage should now be more consistent with Valiona's on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Twilight Blast damage has been reduced on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Twilight Protection now lasts 6 seconds, up from 3.
- Players should now always receive the Twilight Protection buff when entering the Twilight Realm.
- Twilight Sentries have slightly lower health on 10-player Heroic difficulty. Twilight Zone damage has been lowered slightly.
- Unstable Twilight's search effect has been lowered to a 1-yard radius, down from 2.
- Players in Battle for Gilneas and Twin Peaks who are Neutral with the associated factions should no longer experience issues resurrecting at the appropriate graveyards.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has destroyed Azeroth as we know it; nothing is the same! In WoW Insider's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion, from leveling up a new goblin or worgen to breaking news and strategies on endgame play.