In addition, Cave Story is out on eShop, and it's a great port. In addition, Dr. Mario arrives on Virtual Console, there's a demo for Style Savvy: Trendsetters, and a new game called Samurai G is there as well.
- Drop Zone: Under Fire (Selectsoft, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Part rail shooter, part skydiving.
- Crosswords Plus (Nintendo, 1 player, $29.99): Over 1000 crossword puzzles, plus additional word games.
- Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! (Nintendo, 1 player, $29.99): Draw on your 3DS's touch screen, and take part in interactive art lessons.
- Pokemon Dream Radar (Out October 7) (Nintendo, 1 player, $3.99): Find Pokemon in your immediate area with your 3DS camera, capture them, and then you can send them to Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.
- Cave Story (Nicalis, 1 player, $9.99): Explore a mysterious underground environment full of monsters, friendly rabbit people, and a guy that looks like a toaster in one of the most famous indie games ever made.
- Samurai G (UFO Interactive, 1 player, $1.99): Collect a tengu's gold and cut down enemies in this auto-runner.
- Dr. Mario (Game Boy, 1 player, $3.99): I've got a fever, and the only cure is throwing capsules into a giant bottle.
- Demo: Style Savvy Trendsetters (Nintendo, 1 player, free): Take part in "Fashion Contests."
- DLC: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo, 1 player, $2.50 each): Three Coin Rush packs.
- Academy: Chess Puzzles (Gamelion, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Solve pre-designed chess scenarios.