This week, in comics: Everything is so orange. Socializing is the worst. One partnership is broken up, and another is formed. Plus: Richard has a diary (and a purse).
Also, Fox Rain has hit 100 pages! Congratulations, Jenn!
Several of our sporadically updating comics did not post new content this week, so we're missing WoW, eh? and Sara & Kleeyo, as well as Kibble & Bit. And, if you missed the announcement last week, From Draenor With Love is on a brief hiatus to prepare for Chapter 4 (which I'm pretty sure has a dragon).
However, The Brotherhood of Iron, Rug's new comic, which will update sporadically as well, has new content up, which includes Keran from Experience Boost. Plus, Gnomeregan Forever has posted an extra featuring a Kibble & Bit crossover! We also have content from the two new comics that joined us last week, The Warchief's Command Board and Gnomophobia, so there's plenty to read. But, if you're finding the list a bit light, why not check out the Clickware storyline on NPC? It isn't WoW-related, but I mean, Chloe encounters the clickbaitiest of ads, and it's worth the read.
Also this week, Teh Gladiators concludes, although this won't be the last time it's featured here. Next week, there should be Hearthstone-related content, and if you're curious, the text below the final comic gives some more details.
Finally, I'd like to correct a minor error I made last week. Contested Territory (not Gnomeregan Forever) switched up its line style subtly, which is getting some great feedback from readers.
- Experience Boost Our Separate Ways and What She Wants to Do and Unto the Breach
- Fox Rain #100
- The Brotherhood of Iron God-Mode
- Gnomeregan Forever Well, It's True! (Kibble & Bit crossover!)
- Trigonometry Comics Doors, Page 36
- Teh Gladiators And so the story ends...
- Gratz Solace What Did You Expect? and Overwhelmed and Please!
- Gnomophobia Minecraft XLVIII
- Best in Slot Chapter 2, Page 9
- Contested Territory Vote Kick Failed
- Dark Legacy Comics Socializing
- Looking for Group #809 and #810
- Away From Reality How the Other Half Lives
- Father's Shield Chapter 4: A Point of View
- The Warchief's Command Board The Enemy of My Enemy
- Guilded Age Chapter 34 Pages 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, plus Ask an Adventurer: Dead Means Dead