This week, in comics: A name exchange, anybody can fall down, a disrobing, new hooves. Plus: You can't escape your nemesis.
In comic news this week, Away From Reality and Father's Shield will be on a temporary, hopefully short, involuntary hiatus due to computer gremlins. Luckily, there's one new Away From Reality comic to enjoy this week, which will hopefully help ease the pain. Plus, as you may (not) recall, From Draenor With Love is also on a short hiatus, preparing the next chapter.
Fortunately, the rest of this week's news is positive. The Brotherhood of Iron has updated twice, with some mock BlizzCon posters. And there's a new storyline starting up on Gnomeregan Forever. Finally, On Teh Gladiators, the new Hearthstone-related content has already begun, which rocks; we didn't even have to miss the comic for one week!
I even have a surprise treat for you this week, courtesy of Jim from Gnomophobia (which has five new updates for you):
- Experience Boost Shared Terminology and Breach of Canon and A Different Guide
- Gnomophobia Minecraft XLIX and L and LI and LII and LIII
- Best in Slot Chapter 2, Page 10
- Away From Reality Our Bodies, Our Elves
- Fox Rain #101
- Gratz Solace Fly By Night and Who Are You and Shadows Move
- Teh Gladiators That Madonna Card
- Gnomeregan Forever Shattershore, Page 1
- Trigonometry Comics Doors, Page 37
- The Brotherhood of Iron If Blizz Was Truly Honest Part 1 and Part 2
- Guilded Age Chapter 34 Pages 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13, plus Ask an Adventurer: How to Spell
- The Warchief's Command Board In Which Ji Has Kind of a Rough Week and Tweeting Dryad, Bleeting Crone
- LFG #811 and #812
- Dark Legacy Comics Eavesdropper