This week's giveaway really hits the sweet spot in a big way. Synology, a well known name in networked storage has handed over one of its multimedia-optimized Play series DiskStations for one incredibly lucky Engadget reader. The DS415play is a media server with enough capacity to satisfy even the most ardent movie, music and photo enthusiasts. It features 1080p full HD video transcoding (on the fly) and multichannel streaming to DLNA devices once set up on your home network. As always, DiskStation Manager software serves up files to your computers, tablets and mobile devices wherever you go. This Synology DS415play is already loaded with four 4TB Seagate NAS class drives to let you store an enormous amount of content that you can access 24/7. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this pre-configured media-streaming powerhouse.
Winner: congratulations to Ricardo S. from Bethlehem, PA!a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Synology DiskStation DS415play including four hard drives for an approximate total value of $1,499.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until August 7th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!