If you enjoy the movie theater, but can't stand crowds, Avegant's Glyph could be your saving grace. This rechargeable audio/video headset projects a 720p private screening experience onto each of your eyeballs via compatible devices and a microHDMI connection. We'd have to say it's a viewing rig first and foremost, but it can double as standard headphones when flipped up. Not only is it great for movie viewing, but it's also a capable drone companion, letting you enjoy first-person perspectives and even leverage its 9-axis head tracking for flight control. You can also enjoy a variety of 3D PC games, as well as 360 video experiences. This week, Avegant has provided a Glyph headset for one lucky reader, but that's not all. Anyone can enjoy a $100 discount at the company's website with the code ENGADGET through April 27th. To enter, all you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget and get up to three chances at winning a free Glyph video headset.
Winner: Congratulations to Frank M.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Avegant Glyph personal theater and headphone device.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 26th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!