Sister blog HD Beat has put together an HD TV buyer's guide for the gamer who's looking to make the step up to the so-called "high-def era."
Some of their points might surprise you. For instance, "you don't need an HDTV to use the 360. In fact, your TV might be good enough for you; those gamers that have a 27-inch or smaller set will find that HDTV is not that much better in those sizes," they write.
Required reading for the would-be cutting edge gamer, though we hope that HD Beat follows up soon with another feature on projectors as a cost-effective means of buying into HD gaming.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360