The photo above demonstrates $60 good reasons to orient your Xbox 360 horizontally. If you orient it vertically, a clumsy roommate, sibling, or pet might knock the thing over, and you'll be left with a DVD that looks like the one pictured here: all scratched up and unplayable.
Sure, the Xbox 360 looks better oriented vertically, but it's simply not as stable. Player beware, especially if your roommate's a nubcake, like mine!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03