Microsoft may be planning to ship
3 million 360s by February, but they're not off to a
cracking start in Europe. Speaking to a German financial newspaper, Chris Lewis of Microsoft has confirmed that
analysts' estimates that a mere 300,000 360s would be available for the European launch were close to the mark.
Previous speculation has put the number at around 100,000 for the UK, which doesn't bode well for the rest of the continent. Given that the UK is still experiencing a PSP shortage, it's not looking good for those who haven't preordered their 360s.
[via Xbox 360 Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03