Seems like everybody is rolling out their concept of the next high definition media chair these days, my question is why do they all seem to look like they came straight from the dentist's office?
This entry is called the Nethrone, designed for computer use, gaming and net surfing, not only has an HDTV and space for an Xbox 360, it is also totally adjustable and features integrated massagers.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03