According to the above slide used by Sony at last year's E3, we can expect some kind of Playstation Conference in February. That is if the company is still hitting its PS3 development milestones as some developers and publications have questioned.
In related news, the PS3 Developer's Conference will be hosted in London on March 1-2. The event will cover "all aspects of PS3 development" including cell and the OS, audio, graphics, networking, third-party presentations (including Epic and a guest independent developer), middleware, performance analysis, and art/content generation.
[Thanks to all that sent this in]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25