Another rumored Revolution interface screenshot has hit the internet and was said to be found on N-Philes.com message boards. A Joystiq tipster writes: "If fake, [it's] a very good one. Notice it is being displayed on a widescreen TV. There's some kind of battery indicator in the top right hand corner, and the crosshairs are presumably the cursor you move with the controller."
This somehow doesn't look as polished as we would expect from a near-final Revolution build, but who knows. Regardless, if you're ever in the rare position to take a snapshot of the Revolution or any of its related media, please be sure to line up your shot or use a tripod if you have the time. All these obscure images are too darn difficult to gauge.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19