This video has the following caption attached to it: "Could this be the REAL GUI?"
The answer to that question is an unequivocal NO! It's clearly made using Apple's Keynote presentation software; the rotating cube completely gives it away. Sure, it's boring and ugly, but it marks yet another use of the increasingly popular name: Nintendo RS. Not sure why the Nintendo mockup community has so thoroughly adopted that name... "Revolution" has a certain je ne sais quoi, don'tcha think?
Google video is below the fold.
Possible Revolution Interface #6: the hits just keep on coming
Possible Revolution Interface #5: leaked by mother's sister's son...
Another Revolution interface mockup
Rumored Revolution interface photo
Possible Revolution menu screen
Nintendo conducts "Virtual Console" service survey
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19