A warning to curious Joystiq'ers: the video presented above is long... very, very long. It's a (presumably) undoctored video detailing the time to get from menu to gameplay in THQ's WWE SmackDown! Vs. RAW 2006 for the PSP. The following sites had this to say about the loads:
- Gamespot: "You will need to suffer through some lengthy loads prior to wrestler entrances, and then another lengthy load prior to the match. Thankfully, the in-game action doesn't suffer from any slowness or technical issues, but getting into a match does take a touch longer than it ought to."
- 1UP: "...being a PSP game, you should expect some ridiculous load times, which thankfully can be shortened by simply turning off those entrances that you've already seen a million times over."
- Yahoo! Games: "The load times may annoy you, but they're pretty much on par with the rest of the PSP library."
UPDATE: Updated the video link after the earlier one stopped working.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15