Engadget has received an image that, if the mysterious sender is to be believed, is a snap of one of Nintendo's Japanese presentation slides intended to introduce the Revolution's new name: The Nintendo Go.
Though this has every chance of being a hoax, it's worth entertaining the possibility that this is the real deal. The logo seems similar in design to that of the Gamecube and, if you're feeling particular abstract, you might even see a d-pad exploring multiple dimensions in there. Fake or not, we like it. The truth is mere hours away.
In the meantime, what does your instinct tell you?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19