And here's an actual game image from Motorstorm taken at the recent Game Developers Conference in San Jose (click for larger image):
I know it's not a 1: 1 comparison, and perhaps the quality of the grab is poor, but do Kutaragi & Ko. really think Xbox 360 fanboys aren't going to bust balls over this stuff? Because that looks painfully PS2.5. Maybe it's from the PSP version.
It's not like Sony has a history of grossly exaggerating the capabilities of their consoles and passing off CGI fluff as gameplay.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One