The wet-look paint job seen here gives the Xbox 360 some of the same glossy shine that contributes to the sex appeal of the PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii consoles.
But this mod also makes us wonder why, in this age of candy-coated Apple products, manufacturers still dare to release dull, matte-skinned hunks of plastic that look more like boring old personal computers than fruits dropped from the forbidden tree of consumer technology.
[Update 1: fixed matte/matt error.]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360