The plan is to lure consumers with a World Cup tie-in incentive. That is, on June 9, the day the World Cup kicks off, Microsoft will begin offering 10% discounts to those who pre-order the console. According to Microsoft's analysis, India's gaming market is poised to explode. Currently, there are about 1.6 million citizens that spend more than two hours per day gaming.
The initial launch will target India's major cities, but the Xbox 360 will eventually be available throughout the entire country at over 1,200 retail locations.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03