The post about Sega's trailer for Virtua Tennis 3 didn't quite garner the response you'd expect from such an esteemed franchise. Okay, so maybe there's something a little funny about those character models, but at least you can see their veins (according to creative director Matt Woodley). That's always a good sign, right?
Anyway, here are some more screenshots to analyze. There is still something to be said for the consistent gameplay though, seeing as how character aesthetics or veins won't win match points. Sega can serve up an ace with this one for loyal fans, but detractors of the system may find something to criticize.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25