According to this "source": "So, at the moment Nintendo are aiming to launch the Wii on November 6th."
Now, the Cubed3 thing is a bit of a stretch, to say the least, but seeing the date in print for a somewhat reputable publication is another thing. There has yet to be official word, but November 6 would make sense for Nintendo, who's looking to hit shelves before the PlayStation 3.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19