"Nintendo Revolution" sounds cool. "Nintendo Wii" sounds dumb. That's about all there is to say.
Other gaming-related worsts include And 1 Streetball for "Worst electronic referees" and X-Men: The Official Game for "Worst game based on a movie." It seems X-Men had to beat out some real stinkers, but it had what it took to get the job done. As CNET says, "Plugging your game controller into a ham sandwich while pushing buttons and making your own sound effects is more engaging."
What has been your worst gaming experience of the past few months?
[Thanks, White Rose Duelist]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19