The Game Rag has posted its first in a series of writings from Michael Piercey, the newcomer forced to sit through an entire day of G4TV. We are very angry that we have to wait another week for the 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. recap, but we did get a kick out of what is up on the site. Here's a quick summary:
- 8 a.m.: Kaiju Big Battel ("yes, spell-check, its spelled Battel, and no, I don't know why."
- 9 a.m.: a re-run Attack of the Show
- 10 a.m.: Cheat! ("one of, if not THE worst show on the network")
- 11 a.m. Cinematech ("literally the best show on the network")
- Noon: X-play (Here, Piercey admits to a "deep-seated belief [from childhood] that if I watch JUST ENOUGH episodes, Morgan Webb will appear at my door stark naked, lead me upstairs without a word, and make a man out of me")