CVG has posted some brand spanking new screenshots of the upcoming Sonic Wii title -- called Sonic Wild Fire for now -- with demonstrations of how the Wiimote will be used in conjunction with the game.
It's a little tough to tell the actually graphical quality of the game through the screenshots, but from the looks of it, it appears to be not so next gen. At least, not from what you'd expect in a 2006 machine. Either way, as Nintendo says, it's not all about eye candy, it's the experience.
Check after the break for more screenshots.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19