From the article: "If you look [the] examples, you will notice a common thread among them: all failed largely because of imprecise input. While interest in the Wii at this year's E3 was staggering, and most of the people who played it thought it was great fun, the largest complaint was that the controls were too imprecise... history is not working in Nintendo's favor here."
I love the Wiimote. It's so bad!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19