In fact, Luigi wanted to go to space first, but you know that show-off brother of his just had to beat him to the punch. It's tough living in the portly plumber's shadow (seriously, Mario could stand to lose a few pounds and Luigi's lactose intolerance means he needs sunlight so he can produce precious vitamin D). All fat jokes aside, this is a no-brainer. With the Wiimote, Luigi's Mansion 2: Electric Boogaloo (working title) can be free to traverse into the first-person realm. That's right, you read it here first: the next game to bear the Luigi's Mansion name will be in the first-person view and will have the thin, mustached man capturing space ghosts...and possibly fighting Jason.
Luigi Vs. Jason: Electric Boogaloo anyone?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller