This may ring more celebratory for some, but celebrations, beware! You will have to grab what the website calls "a virtual memory card within the hard disk. This requires a PS2/PSone memory card adaptor to copy the data to your PLAYSTATION 3. A memory card adaptor is designed to edit, up/download game saves to and from EMS flash card or smart media card." So this adaptor is sort of like a one-time use add-on? Seems painfully worthless, but it will be nice to have all those saves on a hard drive instead of a flimsy, easy to misplace memory card.
The rest of the official website has been updated as well. Check it out -- the games list seems to have decreased, but everything else is super snazzy.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25