All well and good, but what about you, the one craving the Wii so bad you've been drawing pictures of it in your notebook, perhaps encapsulated by a red heart with a cartoonish arrow sticking through it reading "Nintendo & Chad 4 Ever?" What does it mean for you?
First off, don't ask how we've seen your notebook. Second, you should be thinking "Well, if Nintendo had these chips since July, why haven't they been manufacturing Wiis?" That last one, we really don't have an answer for.
So would Nintendo go the way Sega did with the Saturn, springing it upon gamers much like that Puma in the first paragraph leaped upon its prey? Probably not, but it makes that event coming on the 14th that much more interesting.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19