That's where we (Joystiq and its readers) come into play. Telltale thinks the Wiimote would be a perfect fit for its point-and-click Sam & Max, and we're inclined to agree. If you care enough to join the cause,
While you're at it, tell us: on what platform(s) would you like to see Sam & Max rear its ugly head?
[Update 1: Wow, that was quick. Emily over at Telltale has updated this particular blog entry:
"They took notice! We got a phone call from Nintendo this afternoon. We'll take it from here - please don't email them anymore!"
Well done, guys. Thanks JulianZ for alerting us.]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19