Guillemot said that Ubisoft granted an exclusive Splinter Cell title for Xbox 360 because, "Splinter Cell was created on the first Xbox, so we thought it was important to come back for one volume with Microsoft to create a very good quality title focused on using the full power of the system." He added later, "We love Xbox 360 because it's easy to develop on and that's why we want to put great quality products on it."
Ubisoft is clearly hedging its bets in the next-generation console race by offering plenty of launch support for the Wii and brining major games like Assassin's Creed to the PS3 as well as to the 360. Still, this laudatory interview from the company's president is sure to brighten the mood of any ardent 360 supporter.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360