- Special "Loot" versions of cards will have scratch offs that reveal codes to be redeemed in-game.
- The "Loot" version of someone named Landro Longshot (the lore of this escapes me, if you know it, speak up) will grant a unique in-game tabard.
- A card that shows a Thundering Hippogryph will grant a new non combat pet-- awesome!
- And then there's the one you really want: the loot version of "Saltwater Snapjaw" will grant players their very own big-eyed turtle mount. That's right, the rumors were true. If you find this card, you can ride around on the back of a freaking turtle (Upper Deck is quick to point out that it goes regular speed, even though it's a turtle). Also, the mount is usable by players of all levels, which means you can finally ride out to Hogger. Because of that, I'd assume it's a 60% mount, not 100%, but they don't say specifically.
- Every card pack will have a card that gives "UDE Points," which you can use to redeem for other cards or in-game items in an online system. Two trinkets are first up in this system: a trinket that puts on a fireworks display, and another that changes you into an ogre mage.
- Finally, apparently there will be three loot rewards with every series of cards that Upper Deck releases-- the first series, Heroes of Azeroth, is due this month, and the second one, called Onyxia's Lair, is scheduled for November.
[ Thanks to everyone who sent this in! ]